Sunday 20 November 2011

Motivation for a phat kid.

After a trip to the library, I had a talk with my friend. In an effort to help me with my diet, she and I made a deal. She has agreed to treat me to Juliette et Chocolat in January if I do not eat out/order in/buy any sort of pastry (my arch nemesis) and go to the gym at least 4 times a week until December 15th (after my last final).
This is a very appealing and motivational deal, since I love the ice cream sundae at Juliette et Chocolat.
However, I can tell already that this will be a very difficult task, what with finals coming up, but...

FOR ICE CREAM SUNDAES!!!!!
(fear not, this photo was taken over the summer)

Wish me luck! (I'll need it).

On another note, with the lack of groceries at the house, I have been very keen on ordering in lately. What can I say? It's super convenient, albeit calorie high. Today, I ordered Tomato and Beef from Spicy Noodles due to my insane craving for Chinese food (and I was still not full from the large portion. Sigh). Last week, the roomie and I ordered frozen yogurt delivery to the apartment.

Frozen yogurt delivers
It's like the world is against me.

WHY YOU TEMPT ME SO!?!?

Clearly, this will have to end if I want a free sundae.

1 comment:

  1. i still think you should try cooking more often.
    lol RIP soy marinated chicken

    ReplyDelete