Sunday 13 November 2011

Slow and Steady Wins the Race

So I haven't updated for a month. And this post is going to be semi-serious/rambling.
Sorry (but not really) for the lack of binge-eating failure lately.
I really need to work on consistency.
Lately, I've been restraining myself and following my diet for 4 days, and then splurging the rest of the week. If I were to be consistent, and eat slightly more for all days of the week, I could obtain an even better outcome.
I realized (however obvious it is) that eating is strictly psychological. I continue buying pastries and sweets because I believe that I enjoy them. In an economical sense, I believe I obtain a higher utility by eating pastries than actual food (wow, look at me and my school application).
Really, what I need to do is manipulate myself into liking savory foods again (like I used to).
The question is, how do I do that?

hmmmmmmmmm....

2 comments:

  1. #iliketobelieveyoureintelligenttoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY NEW UPDATE!!
    Should have came to dinner with us.....and I heard you had Swurl today..tsk tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete